GOLD SERVICE: £70
Gold Service Includes the following:
- Brakes & Gears serviced.
- Headset service - Removing + cleaning + re-greasing bearings.
- Bottom Bracket service - removing the cranks and bottom bracket - cleaning, re-greasing and re-installing.
- Hub tighten - Adjustment of hubs/cones front and back wheels.
- Wheels spoke tension x 2.
- All bolts checked for tightness + any minor adjustments + tyres inflated.
Most of the time the cables will need to be changed because of dirt ingress or rust. The brake pads may also need replacing. Including the cables and pads the average price is between £75-£90, this is dependant on the amount of cables/pads that need to be changed. If you have hydraulic disc brakes, they can be serviced and bled, the fluid will be replaced in your brake system. Add £20 to the service pricing.